Skip to content
Phone: (832) 930-AXES (2937)
Winter Leagues Start January 12th!
Winter Axe Throwing Leagues Start January 12th!
Available Days: Sundays 11am-1:30pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:30-10:00pm (Pick one day)
Houston Axe Throwing Leagues Quick Info:
– No experience necessary, we will teach you how to throw!
– You don’t have to purchase any equipment. Simply show up each week!
– 8 week session (7 weeks of play, 1 week of playoffs/tournament)
– League fees are $125 +Processing Fee.
– Early bird registration opens 11/4/19. Get $20 off* when you sign up before 12/30/19 using the code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
– Registration deadline is 1/8/20. (If you missed the deadline email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is still room!)
– Each player gets a WATL Season Perks Card which includes the following to be redeemed individually (Some restrictions apply)
– 2 free 1 hour walk-ins
– 4 buy one get one free passes
– Regular League play can qualify you for regional, national and international competitions (Dates/Availability to be announced)
– The first week is round robin scheduling to get the hang of the league, format and scoring system
– Limited availability
– For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
– Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we’re not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores.
– The Championship Tournament in week 8 will determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
Official World Axe Throwing League rules can be found
Have questions? Email email@example.com
*Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions
Register For Leagues & Pay